What is the significance of electro-magnetic fields to our bodies?
Our bodies are electrical. Each cell communicates with other cells using electrical signals. We have an electromagnetic fields around our bodies created by electrical impulses of our heart, brain and tissues. The earth has its own electro-magnetic field. When our bodies are moving, our energy fields interact with the electromagnetic field of the earth, stimulating physiological molecular reactions in our body. We were designed to move and be active. Our horses roamed the land traveling many miles everyday. Their bodies received plenty of stimulation from their movement. Nowadays, we not only move less, but so do our horses. The pulsed magnetic field of the BEMER reproduces the stimulation we should be getting daily. For humans, the body physiologically experiences what happens in the equivalent of a 15-mile run, with two 8-minute BEMER sessions per day.
The BEMER’S pulsed electro-magnetic energy strengthens the body’s own capacity to heal itself. Activating the body’s own regenerative abilities, it supports the natural regulatory processes of the body, allowing the cells to do what they were designed to do.
The BEMER is a battery charger for our cells. It has a complex and broadband signal with different frequencies and a low impact current intensity that is able to enter and resonate with many cells of the body. It was developed by Professor Wolfe Kafka, a German physicist and physiologist who worked for NASA for many years. He used a complex mathematical equation to create the patented BEMER signal.
Where is it made and what are its certifications?
The BEMER is manufactured in Liechtenstein and has been in the market for over 10 years. It is sold in 42 countries worldwide. In Europe, the BEMER has a highly respected certification as a medical device IIA. The BEMER corporation in America was recently awarded an IRB# by the FDA. It is the only company in the U.S. that has been given this number, allowing medical doctors in the U.S. to use the device in their practice and bill the insurance companies.
What are the benefits to the body?
- After an application, there is a 24 percent increase in microcirculation, which is the distribution of blood through the capillaries. Microcirculation is the most important parameter in our physiology because the tiny capillaries transport the blood, which delivers oxygen, nutrients, hormones and neurotransmitters to nourish the cells. Toxins, waste and CO2 are concurrently removed.
- The body becomes more alkaline when there is an increase in oxygen, which will aid in restoring the proper pH balance. Life only exists when there’s balance, and your body is totally regulated by pH.
- After a session there is an 18 percent increase in the production of the energy module known as ATP. This vital ATP provides the cells the energy they need to work. It is also used to maintain the proper voltage around the cell membranes. Without proper voltage levels, the cell membranes collapse.
- The BEMER enhances the immune system. White blood cells are supposed to roll along the vessel walls. If the person’s immune system is not working well, the white blood cells will move too fast and they can’t recognize the pathogens and toxic substances. After the BEMER treatments, the white blood cells roll slowly along the vessel walls and are able to do their job of recognizing and destroying pathogens.
- The BEMER stimulates the releases of Nitric Oxide in the body. It helps the vessels stay dilated.
- The BEMER is helpful for bone healing, wound healing and recovery from surgery.
- The BEMER soothingly supports rest, and repair, which are part of the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Increased athletic performance, and regeneration occur when using the BEMER.